- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Thieves Oil Blend was created based on research about four thieves in France, during the 15-century plague, who protected themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims.
This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.*
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste.
Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks?
Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
Thieves®, Dietary Uses
- Thieves supports healthy immune function.*
- Thieves may contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.*
- Thieves contains Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, which may help maintain a healthy respiratory system when taken as a dietary supplement.* (Thieves, Eucalyptus Radiata)
- Thieves includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. (Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary)
- Thieves includes the naturally occurring constituent eugenol. (Clove, Cinnamon)
- Thieves includes the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol. (Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary)
- Thieves includes Clove, which was used traditionally as a spice for flavoring food.
- Add to food or beverages to enhance the flavor.
- Add a drop to hot drinks to add a spicy zing. (Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Rosemary)
- Add 1 drop Thieves to 2 drops Orange essential oil as a refreshing flavor to complement your favorite beverage.
- Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water as part of a wellness regimen.
- Put a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in a capsule and swallow with water to support your immune system
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor
- Diffuse Thieves essential oil blend for 15–30 minutes in your home or office to help eliminate airborne bacteria
Thieves® oil blend is an integral ingredient in the following products:
- Thieves® Household Cleaner
- Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier
- Thieves® Foaming Soap
- Thieves® Bath Bar Soap
- Thieves® Spray
- Thieves® Wipes
- Thieves® Lozenges
- Thieves® Dentarome Toothpastes
- Thieves® Fresh Essence Plus™ Mouthwash
- Thieves® “Start Living” Kit
How to Use Thieves Oil Blend:
For dietary, aromatic, or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as goat’s or rice milk. Diffuse for short periods of time (1/2 hour or less) in the work or home environment.Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Always dilute before applying to the skin or taking internally. Keep out of reach of children.
Thieves Blend Ingredients
Clove† (Syzygium aromaticum), lemon† (Citrus limon), cinnamon† (Cinnamomum verum), Eucalyptus radiata† and rosemary† (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol).
Thieves Oil Detailed Ingredients:
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum) is antioxidant rich. The benefits of cinnamon are attributed to the variety of antioxidants called polyphenols, phenolic acid, and flavonoids. *
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) promotes a healthy immune response, and may support overall wellness.* Thieves blend includes the naturally
occurring constituents limonene, eugenol, and eucalyptol, which may support a healthy immune system.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) provides antioxidant protection and may improve respiratory circulation.
Lemon (Citrus limon) Lemon consists of up to 70 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant. It has cleansing and purification properties.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) was one of the most broadly used plants throughout the ages. This oil includes the naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene.