- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Thieves Dental Floss 3 pack provides floss for the whole family.
Saturated in thieves oil blend twice, this hard-wearing floss provides two layers of essential oils, offering double the protection to freshen your breath.
Why Use Thieves® Dental Floss?
Proper dental care may prevent many health challenges such as cavities, tartar, gingivitis (an infection of the gums caused by plaque), and more serious gum diseases such as periodontists, which can lead to tooth loss.
How Often Should You Floss?
The American Dental Association recommends flossing twice a day; however, even flossing once a day will play an essential role in preventing periodontal disease and other health concerns.
According to the American Dental Association:
- Children should have their teeth flossed as soon as two teeth touch each other.
- Tooth decay in primary (baby) teeth of children aged two to five years increased from 24 percent to 28 percent between 1988–1994 and 1999–2004.
- Tooth decay is the most common chronic disease of children aged five to seventeen years—five times more common than asthma.
- One-fourth of adults over age sixty-five have lost all of their teeth—primarily because of tooth decay.
- Advanced gum disease affects 5 percent–11 percent of adults.How to Use
For daily use as needed.
Thieves Dental Floss
(Also available in a 3 pack)