- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tangerine essential oil (Citrus Reticulata) is a calming essential oil with a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to orange. It helps with occasional nervous irritability. An excellent oil to help uplift the spirit and bring about a sense of security, tangerine is also rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene.
Tangerine essential oil may also be used to enhance the flavor of food. Tangerine essential oil helps to energize and uplift your spirit and loved for its delightful, sweet citrus aroma.
How to use Tangerine essential oils:
For dietary, aromatic or topical use. When using as a supplement,
dilute one drop in 4 drops of vegetable oil and put into capsule. Then take one capsule before each meal or as desired.
Ways to Use Tangerine Essential Oil:
- Sore muscles – Rub 1 drop of Tangerine oil on the area of concern.
- Poor Circulation – Rub 1 drop of Tangerine oil over the area of concern or place one drop in a veggie capsule and take internally.
- Achy joints – Rub 1 drop of Tangerine oil on the area of concern.
- To Reduce Stress – Rub 1 drop of Tangerine and 1 drop of Lavender on the bottoms of the feet, or over the heart.
- Congestion – Rub 1 drop of Tangerine and 1 drop of Eucalyptus over the chest.
- Energy Boosting Diffuser Blend – 3 drops Tangerine, 3 drops Spearmint and 3 drops Lemongrass.
- Support a Healthy Metabolism – Put 1-2 drops of Tangerine oil in ice water and drink throughout the day.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Do not use near fire, flame, heat or spark. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Tangerine should not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within twelve hours.