Sage Vitality Essential Oil
Sage Vitality Essential Oil has a spicy, herbaceous aroma. It has been recognized for its ability to strengthen the senses and vital centers of the body and to support metabolism.* Sage can be a wonderful flavor enhancer for seafood, vegetables, bread sticks, corn breads, muffins, and other savory breads.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sage Vitality Essential Oil from the sage plant, also known as Salvia officinalis, is a member of the mint family. Everyone is familiar with the wonderful aroma and flavor of sage. We all know how a meal tastes with a bit of sage in the thanksgiving dressing – it would just never be complete! Have you tired adding a drop of two of the essential oils instead of the dried herb? Oh my – what a treat! Sage is steamed distilled from the leaves and is known for its warm, earthy flavor that no Thanksgiving dinner could be without.
However, this potent essential oil is too good to be reserved solely for the holidays. This oil can also be a wonderful flavor enhancer for seafood, vegetables, bread sticks, corn breads, muffins, and other savory breads.
Sage Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to holiday dishes like stuffing to enjoy its signature flavor.
- Take as a dietary supplement to support a healthy digestive system.*
- Use Sage Vitality while baking winter squash to enhance the squash’s earthy flavors.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to Use:
- Dietary Supplement: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
- Cooking: Place in favorite recipe as a seasoning for soups, sauces, marinades, fish, and salad dressings. Don’t forget your baking as well! Cookies, breads and cakes!
- Aromatic – Diffuse
Sage (Salvia officinalis)† leaf oil – †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Item # 5642