Pine Essential Oil – 15 ml
Pine essential oil has a penetrating fresh clean scent. Pine assists in cleaning, purifying, stimulating and refreshing ourselves and our homes. When we think of the stately pine tree, we think of a breath of the fresh air.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pine essential oil (Pinus sylvestris) has a refreshing, invigorating aroma. First investigated by Hippocrates, the father of Western medicine, pine is soothing for stressed muscles and joints when used in massage. It shares many of the same properties as Eucalyptus globulus, and the action of both oils is enhanced when they are blended.
Pine oil is an essential oil obtained by the steam distillation of needles, twigs and cones from the species of pinus sylvestris.
How to use Pine oil: For dietary, aromatic, or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as almond or coconut milk.
- Deep aromatic household cleaning, add several drops to warm water or to your favorite cleaner.
- Add a drop or two to the laundry.
- Add several drops to steaming water and inhale the vapor to assist in opening and clearing a deep, penetrating breath.
- Inhale pine essential oil for a boost of strength and vitality.
- Add 4 drops pine to 1 oz lotion or massage oil and massage regularly into areas of the body that have been busy in the garden or at the gym.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Do not use near fire, flame, heat or spark. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and
very small children. Avoid oil adulterated with turpentine, a low-cost but potentially hazardous filler.