- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) has a rich, fruity scent that lifts the spirit while providing a calming influence on the body. Orange brings peace and happiness to the mind. It is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene.
Orange essential oil uses:
- Diffuse Orange essential oil in your children’s play areas. They’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
- Depending on what you choose to blend with it, Orange is a great seasonal scent for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny warm-weather scent, or diffuse it with Cinnamon and a hint of Clove for a festive smell perfect for the holidays.
- Even clean linens may need a little freshening. Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
Orange has an approximate ORAC of 18,898 (TE/L).
TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
- Is an important ingredient in many products, including NingXia Red and ImmuPro.
- Enhances the flavor of foods and water.
How to use:
Dietary Supplement: Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take three times daily or as needed.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Then apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.