- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
KidScents® MightyZyme is an all-natural, vegetarian product in the form of chewable tablets designed to help children combat the negative effects of enzyme depletion. MightyZyme chewables address each of the digestive needs of growing bodies and assist normal digestion of all foods, including proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.*
MightyZymes are easy to chew and taste great! The benefits of digestive enzymes are as follow with the natural ingredients as well as three essential oils in the MightyZymes.
- Calcium carbonate – Aids in metabolism and absorption of Vitamin B Complex. Maintains calcium for muscles and nerves.
- Folate (as folic acid) – Needed for proper growth and development of body and brain.
- Protease 3, 4.5 and 6 – enzymes that help to digest protein.
- Amylase enzymes which digests starch, carbohydrates and sugars.
- Cellulase enzyme – This enzyme helps to digest plant material.
- Lipase – Enzyme which helps to digest fat.
- Pepitidase – Helps to break down proteins into amino acids.
- Phytase – Catalyzes Phytic acid which is found in foods containing phosphorous including grains and oil seeds.
- Bromelain 600 A plant derived enzyme coming from pineapple stems that helps to digest carbohydrates.
- Alfalfa Leaf Powder (Medicago sativa) – Source of enzyme, amylase and high in chlorophyll.
- Barley sprout powder – Super nutritious powder that is full of natural plant enzymes.
- Carrot Root Powder (Daucus carota) digestive tonic that supports healthy digestion.Use enzymes every day to support a healthy digestive system.How to Use MightyZyme
Take 1 tablet, three times daily prior to or with meals.
For relief of occasional symptoms including fullness, pressure, bloating, stuffed feeling (commonly referred to as gas), pain and/or minor cramping that may occur after eating.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
KidScents – MightyZyme Chewable (90) Tablets
Item # 3259