- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Kunzea Essential Oil
Kunzea essential oil has an aroma that is refreshing, clean, spicy and woodsy. It has comparable properties and uses to Tea Tree oil but offers a more pleasant aroma and milder feel when applied topically. The beautiful coasts of Australia and Tasmania boast a playful white and pink flower known as kunzea. This oil is produced from the steam distillation of the leaves and green branchlets, Kunzea essential oil offers a spicy and woodsy aroma to uplift any environment. With properties that help soothe fatigued muscles and work to reduce the appearance of blemishes, Kunzea will be a new household staple.
A native shrub that grows wild along the southern coast of Australia and Tasmania, kunzea was used for centuries
by native cultures. The kunzea plant, with its bulbous tops and whimsical blossoms, is commonly referred to
as “White cloud.” Its white and pink flowers are found growing in sandy soils along coastal regions and often
attract native insects, birds, and small animals.
• Diffuse throughout your home for a relaxing, woodsy aroma and help create an uplifting environment.
• Add to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use as a massage after workout to help soothe fatigued muscles.
• Add to your daily face regimen and apply topically to skin to help reduce appearance of blemishes.
• Apply topically to chest for a refreshing respiratory experience.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Offers a clean, spicy, and woodsy aroma
• Helps purify the air from unwanted odors
• Has comparable properties to Tea Tree oil
• Contains high levels of alpha-pinene and eucalyptol—helps to soothe fatigued muscles and reduce the appearance of blemishes
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can Kunzea essential oil be ingested?
A. No, Kunzea is for topical and aromatic use only.
Q. Does Kunzea need to be diluted for topical application?
A. Yes, dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Q. Is there a UV warning associated with Kunzea?
A. No, Kunzea does not contain photosensitive constituents.
INGREDIENTS: Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
Kunzea Essential Oil – 5ml
Item No. 23433