- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Juva Flex Oil Blend is a combination of oils that have been studied for their supportive effects on the liver and the digestive and lymphatic systems. It may also support healthy cell function.* JuvaFlex™ works well with JuvaTone® tablets and Di-Gize™
essential oil blend.
How to Use JuvaFlex:
For dietary, aromatic, or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as almond or coconut milk.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Sesame seed oil, fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol), Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum), and helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum).
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) known for its restorative properties and provides excellent support to the liver .
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) helps you relax. Traditionally to support the circulatory and nervous systems, a great deal of its strength lies in its ability to revitalize body tissues.
- Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) creates inner peace. It is a calming and soothing to all types of skin, it is used extensively in Europe in skin preparations, even added to massage oil for relief of muscle discomfort after exercise.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is stimulating to the circulatory, glandular, respiratory, and digestive systems.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) was one of the most broadly used plants throughout the ages. Supports a healthy lifestyle regimen and overall well-being. Rosemary includes the naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene.
- Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annuum) is has a slightly sweet and herbaceous aroma. Tansy plants have several species and this one is also called Moroccan Chamomile or Annual Tansy. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.