- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Joy Essential Oil Blend is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness.
When Joy oil blend is diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
Joy can bring feelings of self-love and confidence.
My Favorite Ways to Use Joy Oil:
- Wear as a perfume
- Rub two drops of Joy on the armpit area to use for a deodorant
- Diffuse to set the mood in your room
- Rub a drop of Joy over your heart and the bottom of your feet to relieve feelings of frustration
- Put a drop of Joy on the tip of the nose to uplift your spirit
How to Use Joy Blend:
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area.
Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after applying product.
Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
Joy Blend Ingredients
Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia†), Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata†), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens†), Lemon (Citrus limon†), Coriander (Coriandrum sativum†), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata†), Jasmine (Jasminum officinale*), Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis†), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii†), Rose (Rosa damascena†) †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil *100% pure absolute
Joy Detailed Ingredients
- Rose (Rosa damascena) possesses the highest frequency of the oils. It creates a sense of balance, harmony, and well-being and elevates the mind.
- Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) is appealing, gentle, and promotes happiness.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) helps bring about a sense of relaxation and balance.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) promotes a sense of well-being. Its fragrance is stimulating and invigorating.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) assists in balancing hormones, relaxing and stimulates the liver and pancreas.
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) is beneficial for nervous exhaustion.
- Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) may calm and relieve restlessness and muscle tension.
- Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) is soothing and nourishing to the skin.
Code 3372, 10 ml.