Grapefruit Essential Oil, 15 ml
Grapefruit essential oil can help uplift your mood and have a clarifying effect on the mind. Grapefruit is known for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Grapefruit essential oil (Citrus paradisi) has a fresh, citrus aroma that is energizing and uplifting. Rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene, it is nourishing to the skin. Like many cold-pressed citrus oils, it is a popular oil to use in conjunction with weight management programs. Grapefruit may also be used to enhance the flavor of food and water.
Grapefruit has an approximate ORAC of 226,234 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
Dietary Uses of Grapefruit essential oil
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
- Is an important ingredient in Slique Essence.
- Enhances the flavor of foods and water.
Grapefruit essential oil uses:
– When you’re feeling the tired, hungry, 3 p.m. lag, diffuse Grapefruit for an invigorating aroma that can support a “sense of positivity” to help you power through.
– Treat yourself to a luxurious, essential oil-infused massage with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and Grapefruit essential oil, focusing on desired areas. You’ll love the invigorating aroma and smoother-looking skin.
How to use:
For dietary or topical use.
When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as almond or coconut milk.