German Chamomile Vitality
German Chamomile Vitality healing properties come from its daisy-like flowers, which contain volatile oils. German Chamomile Vitality can be taken as a dietary supplement to support the digestive system* and can help aid your relaxation routine. German Chamomile Vitality tastes great in a salad dressing or adding to a fresh cup of tea.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
German Chamomile Vitality essential oils have been used in herbal remedies for thousands of years throughout ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome. One of my favorites: A relaxing cup of Chamomile tea!
German Chamomile Vitality is steam distilled from the flowers of the plant and features a slight apple taste, making it great for tossing into a salad dressing or adding to a fresh cup of tea.
This essential oil can also be taken as a dietary supplement to support the digestive system* and can help aid your relaxation routine.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Has a slight apple taste
• Used to flavor meals and beverages
• Offers powerful antioxidant support*
• May support a healthy mood and promote feeling of calmness when taken as a daily supplement*
• May support a normal, healthy outlook during PMS*
• Add 1–2 drops of German Chamomile Vitality to water as part of a comforting evening ritual.
• Add 1–2 drops to a smoothie or shake to provide powerful antioxidants.*
• Place a few drops in hot tea to promote feelings of calmness and to support a normal, healthy outlook during PMS.*
• Take as a dietary supplement before meals to support a healthy digestive system.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to Use German Chamomile Vitality Essential Oil
Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily or as needed.
German Chamomile Vitality Ingredients
German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)† flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Item # 5637