- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Need some help with YOUR Hormones?
EndoGize may be your answer. If you’re as hard-working and stressed as most women today, your body may be over-worked and out of balance. This is a common challenge today, especially among specifically unhealthy for women.
When a woman’s body system becomes unbalanced, it can lead to a chain reaction of increases and/or decreases in all the wrong places and all the wrong ways. It starts with an increase in cortisol levels, then decreases in estrogen or testosterone levels. This leads to diminished libido, as well as imbalances in your metabolism that can lead to decreases in energy and increases in food consumption!
This all adds up to weight gain, energy loss and feeling exhausted and out-of-sorts most of the time.
What’s a woman to do?
Get some natural hormone support. For a women’s body to maintain health and vitality, maintaining a healthy endocrine system is key.
Why the endocrine system?
Because the endocrine system regulates several body systems by releasing hormones into the bloodstream. Once in the bloodstream, hormones travel to specific body systems such as the adrenals, pituitary, hypothalamus, thyroid and ovaries.
When the endocrine system is not balanced, these body systems are unable to function properly and can put undue stress on other systems within the body.
EndoGize is daily supplement expressly formulated to support and maintain a healthy and balanced endocrine system in women.
You’ll love EndoGize because:
- Promotes a healthy and balanced endocrine system*
- Is enhanced with clary sage and Canadian fleabane for natural hormonal supportHormone Facts You Need to Know:
According to “Sexy Hormones” authors Lorna R. Vanderhaeghe, MS & Alvin Pettle, MD:
- There are more than fifty known hormones released into the body, all of which need to work synergistically to preserve a balanced and thriving system
- The hypothalamus manufactures hormones that promote other glands and systems to begin working or inhibit them in doing so.
- The adrenals are vital in secreting cortisol, DHEA, estrogen and/or testosterone in response to stress. Poor adrenal health in women destabilizes the body’s ability to transition through the changes in a female’s life span and over productive adrenals lead to an excess of cortisol levels
- Persistent high levels of cortisol can raise levels of estrogen which hinder the uptake of thyroid hormones and leads to a decline of DHEA.
- Cortisol is essential in stabilizing glucose metabolism, cardiovascular functions, and immune system hormones.
- Ovaries produce progesterone which assists in thyroid function and in bone building.
- Estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, and cortisol are all regarded as libido hormones.
- Too much estrogen will lead to low levels of testosterone which decreases a woman’s sex drive.Key Ingredients:
Eurycoma longifolia, ashwaganda root, muira puama root, l-arginine, epimedium, DHEA, Canadian fleabane, cassia and clary sage.
30 servings per container
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Intended for adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. If you are taking other medications or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight.
†Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oil
EndoGize, 60 Caps
* The information on this website is intended for education purposes only. It is not provided in order to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, illness, or injured condition of the body. The author and printer accept no responsibility for such use. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult with a physician or other appropriate licensed health care professional.
* This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.