Einkorn Spaghetti from einkorn grain, the original bible grain. Einkorn is a “hulled” wheat, whereas modern wheat is not. The hull protects the grain from chemical contamination.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti is offered in dry form with suggested preparation and sauce recipes. Gary’s True Grit Spaghetti is made from ancient einkorn wheat providing a highly nutritious and tasty meal that will be enjoyed by the entire family.
Who Should Use This Product?
• Individuals interested in a healthy alternative to modern wheat
• Individuals looking for a nutritious pasta for the entire family
• Follow package directions and serve with your favorite pasta
• Contains einkorn wheat.
• Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, milk, and egg.
Did You Know?
• Einkorn is the original bible grain.
• Einkorn is a “hulled” wheat, whereas modern wheat is not. The hull can protect the grain from stray chemical contamination and insects.
• Einkorn wheat has 14 chromosomes, while modern wheat has 42. This makes einkorn easier to digest
How to Use Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti
Cook according to package directions; top with pasta sauce of your choice.
Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti Ingredients
Whole grain einkorn flour (Triticum monococcum),
Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti, 8 oz