Einkorn grain is the oldest form of cultivated wheat. Einkorn wheat has a higher protein content than common wheat and it is a great antioxidant. In fact, the Einkorn grain has been shown in a study in Italy to be two to four times higher in antioxidants than our modern wheat today. The Young Living Einkorn flour is available here in America!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This flour is ground from einkorn wheat which is the original “staff-of-life” grain. Einkorn is known as the oldest variety of wheat, which dates back to the beginning of time. Einkorn’s natural genetic code and low gluten levels make it a superior choice because of the compatibility with the human body when compared to the modern hybrid wheat of today. Einkorn grain is easier to digest, so nutrients are better absorbed.
- Nutrients are more abundant in einkorn grain than in modern wheat.
- Einkorn grain is easier to digest and the nutrients are better absorbed.
- Today Young Living is helping to bring einkorn back to its rightful prominence in the world.
- Highly nutritious, un-hybridized, and low in gluten, Einkorn Flour is a must-have for your pantry.
• Higher protein, phosphorus, potassium, and vitamin B6
• Two times more vitamin A
• Four times more beta-carotene and lutein
• Five times more riboflavin
Who Should Use This Product?
• Individuals interested in an alternative to modern wheat
Gary Young, being true to his tradition of seed to seal, has given us the Einkorn grain. It is his seeds, his land, his farming, his harvesting, and his production of the these wonderful products. As always, we can trust and count on perfection. Today Young Living is helping to bring einkorn back to its rightful prominence in the world.
Einkorn Flour is used in other Young Living Einkorn Products:
- Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Spaghetti
- Gluten-Free Pancake and Waffle Mix
- Einkorn Rotini Pasta
- How to Use It is easy to use and can be substituted in a 1:1 ratio with all purpose or whole-wheat flours.
Einkorn Flour, 2 pounds
Item # 5043