Clarity Oil Blend
Clarity Oil Blend contains stimulating oils including peppermint and rosemary, which have been used for many years to promote mental sharpness. Use it to help give you that mental edge.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Clarity Oil Blend promotes a clear mind and alertness. It contains stimulating oils including peppermint and rosemary, which have been used for many years to promote mental sharpness. A study performed by Dr. William N. Dember of the University of Cincinnati found that inhaling peppermint oil increased the mental accuracy of students by 28 percent. Clarity can also be used to help restore mental alertness or wakefulness when you are experiencing fatigue or drowsiness.
How to use Clarity Oil Blend: For aromatic use. Diffuse; put in bath water; put on cotton ball in air vents. Apply on temples, wrists, and neck. Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
Clarity Oil Blend Ingredients:
- Basil has been found beneficial for alleviating mental fatigue. It may help sharpen the senses and encourage concentration.
- Cardamom is uplifting, refreshing, and invigorating. It may be beneficial for clearing confusion.
- Rosemary verbenon may help reduce mental fatigue. It also stimulates memory and opens the conscious mind.
- Peppermint helps reduce inflammation in damaged tissue. It is soothing, cooling, and dilating to the system. Dr. Dembar, of the University of Cincinnati, discovered in a research study that inhaling peppermint oil increased the mental accuracy of the students tested by up to 28%.
- Rosewood may help improve skin elasticity. It is soothing to the skin, appeasing to the mind, relaxing to the body, and creates a feeling of peace and gentleness.
- Geranium may help open the liver chakra.
- Lemon promotes health, healing, physical energy, and purification. Its fragrance is invigorating, enhancing, and warming.
- Palmarosa is valuable for all types of skin problems because it stimulates new cell growth.
- Ylang Ylang may help focus thoughts together. It helps bring back a feeling of peace, and establishing a sense of relaxation.
- Bergamot may uplift and calm the emotions and tension.