- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Christmas Spirit Oil Blend is a sweet, spicy blend of orange, cinnamon, and spruce essential oils that tap into the happiness, joy, and security associated with the holiday season. With Christmas Spirit on hand, simply open a bottle and start diffusing!
Close your eyes. Think about your favorite holiday memory.
Is it putting ornaments on the tree?
Baking goodies for your neighbors?
Sitting down to a delicious meal with your loved ones?
One aroma that sums up the holidays for me is Christmas Spirit™!
It is one of my favorite Young Living essential oil blends, and I am so happy that it is one of the promos this month, just in time for the holiday season! It combines three delicious-smelling essential oils that blend together perfectly for this must-have holiday aroma!
Christmas Spirit is a blend of Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Black Spruce essential oils. One thing I love about this blend is that it reminds me of my different holiday childhood memories. It really feels like Christmas when you smell this aroma rising out of your diffuser. Also, add it to clay ornaments on your tree! Such a wonderful Christmas aroma 🙂
How to use Christmas Spirit Oil Blend:
For aromatic use. Diffuse or sprinkle on logs in the fireplace, on Christmas trees, on cedar chips for dresser drawers, or on potpourri. Use all year round. Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Christmas Spirit Oil Blend Ingredients:
• Orange oil is cold pressed from the rinds of oranges and has a juicy aroma reminiscent of the fresh fruit.
• Orange offers a sweet, peaceful aroma that can fill a room with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity.
• Orange is believed to bring joy, peace, and happiness to those who possessed it. It is elevating to the mind and body and bringing joy and peace.
• Orange contains the naturally occurring constituents limonene, myrcene, and alpha-pinene
- Cinnamon Bark(Cinnamomum verum)
• Cinnamon has been recognized as the oil of wealth from the Orient and part of the formula the Lord gave Moses (Exodus 30:22 – 27). Emperors of China and India measured their wealth partly by the amount of cinnamon they possessed.
• Cinnamon Bark oil contains the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Aldehydes are responsible for the oil’s delightful fragrance.
• Cinnamon Bark can be applied topically; but as a “hot” oil, it requires dilution to avoid skin irritation.
• Cinnamon Bark creates a warm, comforting, and inviting spicy aroma.
• Black Spruce has a rich, woodsy, and invigorating scent that can be diffused during meditation to create a fresh aromatic atmosphere.
• Black Spruce includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, camphene, and beta-pinene.