- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Abundance Oil Blend
Abundance was created to enhance the frequency of the harmonic magnetic energy field that surrounds us.
This higher frequency creates attraction.Abundance™ creates what is called “the law of attraction,” which refers to the things we attract to ourselves. Abundance™ opens us to a wealth of possibilities.
How to use: Diffuse or wear on wrists and behind ears as a perfume.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Ingredients: Orange (Citrus sinesis), frankincense (Boswellia carteri), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), clove (Syzygium aromaticum), ginger (Zingiber officinale), myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) and spruce (Picea mariana).
Where would you like to have more Abundance?
The answer will vary from person to person.
- Here are a few favorites:
What makes the Abundance blend effective?
Each individual ingredient has a history of being associated with wealth or of attracting it. The ingredients in this blend each have a frequency. Frequency is measured in megahertz. We all know through the laws of physics that like attracts like, rather like a magnet.
Which oils are these?
Myrrh, cinnamon, frankincense, patchouli, orange, clove, ginger, and spruce.
- Review each oil’s properties here:
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
- – According to legends, myrrh possesses the frequency of wealth.
Traditionally, the queens of royal palaces used it during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Cinnnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum)
- – In the Far East, cinnamon oil was considered the oil of wealth and abundance. Here, it was even believed to attract wealth and abundance. In China and India, the amount of oil that the emperors possessed determined the measurement of their wealth.
- Frankincense(Boswellia carteri)
- – In ancient times, only those of great wealth could afford to own frankincense oil.
During the time of Christ, it was valued even more highly than gold.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- – East Indians are said to have used patchouli in their homes and on their clothing as a means of attracting abundance. According to legends, patchouli represented money and those who owned this oil were considered wealthy.
- Orange (Citrus sinesis)
- – The aroma of orange can provide a calming influence on the body, while bringing an uplifting spirit of peace and happiness to the mind.
- Not all abundance is money!
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
- – This is another oil from the Orient.
- People who possessed it were considered wealthy.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- – In ancient times, ginger oil was a highly prized oil. Today, we say that it amplifies the law of attraction.
- Spruce (Picea mariana)
- – Traditionally, people regarded spruce as having the frequency or vibration of prosperity.
How are people using this oil for abundance in their lives?
- For financial abundance, some people like to put a drop or two in their wallet or checkbook. Others like to put a drop on every piece of mail they send out. People whose income depends upon the phone or computer have been known to produce amazing results when they put a drop or two on their phone or computer keys.
- For an abundance of love in a marriage, the neatest story I’ve read was written by someone who put the Abundance blend on the inside of their wedding ring.
How do I use the Abundance oil?
- Wear as a perfume.
- Carry it in your pocket.
- Combine it with your favorite oil.
- When you are painting a room in your house or office, some people put 15-25 drops of Abundance in the paint.
- Put some Abundance at the threshold of the doors so that everyone who comes in will experience abundance.
- Before planting a garden, put Abundance into a spritzer filled with water. Some people spray their garden this way, because they believe that this technique provides a more abundant crop.
The 30-Day Abundance Experiment
For this experiment, you need two things – a desire and a bottle of Abundance!
Choose an area of your life where you would like to experience more abundance. Write down this desire, and then close your eyes. In your mind’s eye, can you see this desire coming true? How does it feel? Can you see any of the details? What are you hearing in this picture? Are there any smells or tastes that you are enjoying?
Here’s the steps for the 30-Day Abundance Experiment!
- Start your day by breathing in Abundance oil, counting your blessings, and visualizing your desire.
- Hold this picture and these feelings for 67 seconds at least once a day. Three times a day is preferable.
- Then, if you wish, apply Abundance as a perfume or cologne.
- At the end of the day, again breathe in the Abundance oil while you visualize your desire.
- Do this for 30 days and watch what happens.
You may wish to keep a journal. It’s important to have fun, believe, and see what happens!
Abundance – Oil Blend