• insect-repellentInsect Repellent

    Insect Repellent

    Young Living’s Insect Repellent is clinically proven to repel mosquitoes and other tiny invaders using only 100 percent naturally derived, plant-based ingredients.

    Pure sesame oil and a carefully selected blend of essential oils traditionally used for their bug-repellent properties come together to make up all 99 percent of the active ingredients in this formula. The other 1 percent? Vitamin E.

  • saavy-mineralsNew 2017 Convention Products

    New 2017 Convention Products

    New 2017 Convention Products: We now offer a NEW baby line, MAKE UP line, OTC Medicines, and more! 

  • Jasmine Essential Oil, 5 ml

    Jasmine Essential Oil, 5 ml.

    Considered to be exotic and romantic, Jasmine supports the skin’s appearance and is used in several Young Living personal care products. The sweet, floral aroma of Jasmine relaxes the mind and boosts self-confidence.

  • Blue Cypress Essential Oil

    Blue Cypress Essential Oil, 5 ml.

    Blue cypress has a wide variety of traditional uses, which include supporting the body’s natural response to irritation and injury as well as aiding normal breathing.