History of Thieves Oil Blend
The History of Thieves Oil Blend was created based on research about four thieves in France, during the 15-century plague, who protected themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. The proprietary Thieves oil blend was university tested and found to be highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.
Thieves oil is considered anti-plague as it was used by 15th-century thieves, who rubbed oils on themselves to avoid contacting the plague while they robbed the bodies of the dead and dying. When apprehended, these thieves disclosed the formula of herbs, spices, and oils they used to protect themselves in exchange for more lenient punishment.
Thieves oil blend protects the body against such foreign agents as viruses, flu, colds, sore throats and more. Enough cannot be said about the benefits of Thieves oil. Life is easy with the effective essential oil blend Thieves. This is a small example of the many ways the Thieves products can be used to help protect, clean, and prevent. The entire line of Thieves products is available to order right now at this website.
Please contact me at 303-782-4842 if you have questions.
Here are 40 Ways to Use Thieves Products
Thieves Essential Oil Blend
1. Rub “neat” or diluted [with a carrier oil, V-6] on the bottoms of feet for extra protection, especially during winter.
2. Put 2–3 drops on a easy homemade dryer sheet to freshen laundry.
3. Drop on stubborn adhesives, such as glue and chewing gum, to remove from surfaces.
4. Drop 4–5 drops on a cotton ball or tissue and attach to an air vent to freshen any room especially a hotel room.
5. Diffuse for 24–48 hours straight to eliminate household mold.
Thieves Household Cleaner
6. Use as a pre-wash spot remover for tough fabric stains.
7. Use diluted as a pre-soak for dirty sportswear.
8. Add a capful when rewashing a forgotten laundry load to eliminate mildew odors – or – 3-4 capfuls Thieves Cleaner IN PLACE of all laundry detergent.
9. Use diluted to remove grease, food, or pet stains from carpet.*
10. Use to remove tough stains on plastic food storage containers.
11. Use undiluted to clean tough areas, such as ovens and rusted metal.
12. Spray diluted on plants with mold.
13. Use to clean stubborn “bathtub ring.”
14. Use to remove hard-water buildup and soap scum.
15. Use to remove fingerprints from stainless steel, glass, mirrors, and other surfaces.
16. Spray inside car to freshen the air and surfaces.
17. Spray on filter in vacuum to freshen the air while you clean.
18. Spray on silk and fake plants to clean.
19. Spray in closets to freshen and protect from unwanted microbes.
20. Spray on sheets before making the bed to freshen.
21. Spray on laundry, especially towels, while folding.
22. Use to remove permanent marker from surfaces.
23. Use to eliminate unwanted anthills and other pests.
24. Use as a bathroom or mudroom deodorizer.
25. Bring on vacation to freshen clothes and hotel rooms while traveling.
26. Spray in water-damaged rooms to eliminate mildew odors.
27. Use to clean tree and plant sap from hands and gardening tools.
28. Wipe countertop and cutting board to disinfect surface before preparing food.
29. Wipe down handle and child seat on shopping cart before use.
30. Wipe down toys or playground equipment.
31. Wipe down doorknobs, handles, phones, keyboard, and other surfaces that are handled often, especially after someone has been sick.
Thieves Mouthwash and Dentarome Toothpaste
32. Put mouthwash inside a small spray bottle to use as a breath freshener.
33. Gently removes stains with the help of natural abrasives
34. Polishes and brightens teeth for a sparkling smile
35. Peppermint and Spearmint oils combine for a minty-fresh flavor
36. Global formula meets the strict standards of world markets.
37. Free of synthetic ingredients, including fluoride, synthetic dyes, or preservatives
Thieves Cleansing Bar Soap
38. Use as a pre-wash treatment by scrubbing stains and spots.*
*Before trying tip on a large area, test a small inconspicuous spot for color safety.
I have found that the Thieves line actually replaces every household cleaning product and detergent in my home – the benefit to me and you – a truly nontoxic way of life.
Contact me: Debbie Allen, MNT – Call 303-782-4842.
I can help you get started to having a cleaner and greener life and home. Learn more about making the switch from poisonous products to safe solutions.