Fill Your Life With Joy
Joy Essential Oil Blend- Fill Your Life With Joy!
Joy Blend is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When Joy is diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
This precious oil blend (also available in our Everyday Oils Kit) contains essential oils of rose, bergamot, mandarin, ylang ylang, lemon, geranium, jasmine, palmarosa, Roman chamomile, and rosewood.
How to use Joy Blend:
- Diffuse Joy, use as a perfume or cologne, apply over heart, thymus, temples, and wrists.
- Bath: Add to bath water or put a few drops in Aftershave.
- Massage: Dilute with V-6 Mixing Oil or Massage Oil Base for a full-body massage.
- Laundry: Put two drops on a wet cloth and put in the dryer for fragrance.
- Feelings: Rub a drop of Joy oil over the heart and on the bottom of each foot to relieve feelings of frustration or depression.
- Mood: Put a drop on the tip of the nose to uplift your mood.
- Perfume: Wear a drop behind each ear as a perfume.
- Shaving: Rub a drop between your palms and then spread over the face and neck after shaving.
- Circulation: Rub two drops on areas of the body with poor circulation to improve blood flow.
- Deodorant: Rub two drops on the armpit area to use for a deodorant.
- Libido: Rub two drops on the heart and feet to increase libido.
Sprinkle a few drops into potpourri to improve the fragrance.
- Companion oils are Hope, Valor, Motivation, Live With Passion, Clarity, and Magnify Your Purpose.
Here is Karen’s story:
“I had been on anti-depressants for about 6 months due to some personal problems I was dealing with. They helped – but not 100%. My mother started bringing oils over a few months before that and giving them to me. I had an essential seven kit in my drawer for a long time and never touched it.
Then she brought me the toothpaste. I loved it. Then she brought me NingXia Red and I loved it too. She brought me the reference book and I started reading and using the oils. I read about Valor – and started using it. Eventually I added Joy to my daily routine.
I quit using the anti-depressants. I feel wonderful. I am moving forward in my life. I also dropped the weight that I gained due to my personal problems. Thank you Young Living, thank you mom and thank you Diane.
Discover Joy for your well being. You’ll never regret it.
Life is Good! Live Healthy!
Debbie Allen, MNT, CNHP
Master Nutrition Therapist
Your Personal Young Living Coach
Please tell your family and friends about us: