Aromatherapy involves using essential oils extracted from plants, for psychological and physical well-being. Aromatherapy is defined as the use of pure, therapeutic grade essential oils to facilitate the health of body, mind and spirit.
Scent is the most enduring of our senses. It has the power to transform our emotions, and heal our bodies. It can take us to another place and time.
If you would like to . . .
- Enhance your vitality
- Support your immune system
- Improve your mental clarity
- Soothe digestion
- Remove obnoxious odors
- Smell Good Naturally
- Soothe cuts, scrapes and burns
- Lift your energy and mood
- Raise your level of motivation
- Rejuvenate skin
- Balance and relax your whole body
. . . then please consider True Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Aromatherapy!
Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
Aromatherapy is the inhalation of plant oils, called essential oils, for improved physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Essential oils are the pure essence of the plant—often referred to as nature’s living energy. Essential oils can be used on their own for aromatherapy or with complementary natural ingredients, such as vegetable or carrier oils.
Aromatherapy for Improved Health and Wellness
Aromatherapy is one of many ways you can enjoy the therapeutic benefits of essential oils. When practicing aromatherapy it’s vital that only pure, undiluted essential oils are used. Synthetic, perfume-grade products lack the necessary level of beneficial constituents and offer little or no positive effect.
Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ (YLTG) Essential Oils
lemon oil Aromatherapy is the inhalation of plant oils, called essential oils, for improved physical, Only by diffusing pure Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ (YLTG) essential oils can you create a proper mood, state of mind, or improve your physical well-being. The highest-grade aromatherapy oils on the market today are manufactured by Young Living.
The Science of Aromatherapy
Scientist When a YLTG essential oil is diffused, it is inhaled and processed through the olfactory system, which then sends the therapeutic benefits of the aroma to the brain. Depending on the specific constituents in the oil, you may begin to feel the release of negative emotions or the soothing of undue muscle tension.
How to Use YLTG Essential Oils
- Aroma nose
When inhaling oils for aromatherapy, here are some commonly used techniques:
- Inhale essential oils directly—simply smell them straight from the bottle.
- Diffuse essential oils using a device that disperses the oil into the air in a micro-fine vapor. Young Living offers a line of essential oil diffusers that effectively spreads the aromatic benefits of essential oils through the air without damaging their important constituents.
- Use essential oils with a humidifier. Sprinkle a few drops of essential oil on a tissue or small cloth and place in front of the escaping steam. Avoid putting the oil directly into your humidifier, as it will float on top of the water instead of dispersing with the water vapor.
- Pour hot water into a bowl and add a few drops of essential oil. Lower your face a few inches over the bowl and cover your head and the bowl with a towel, then breathe deeply and slowly.
Essential oils can be applied directly to the skin. Be sure to read the label before using oils topically, as some oils must be first diluted with a carrier oil — like Young Living’s V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex — prior to use.
Key areas for topical application are:
Crown of head
Over vital organs
Soles and tops of feet
Steps for topical application are:
Place 2–3 drops of oil in the palm of your hand or directly on the desired area.
If placing oil in your hand, rub palms together in a circular motion and then massage oil onto the desired point of application. If applying directly to the desired area, massage the oil into your skin using a circular motion. Repeat as desired.
Note: Essential oils are very potent and some may be irritating to the skin. If irritation occurs, immediately apply a carrier oil or pure vegetable oil to the area to dilute. Please read label direction for each individual oil before using.
Are you ready to learn more?
Do you have questions? Are you ready to try some oils?
Call me for more information: Debbie Allen at 303-782-4842