Therapeutic Essential Oil
Available only while supplies last, Frereana Frankincense is derived from the Boswellia frereana tree, native only to northern Somalia. D. Gary Young spent eight years trying to get into Somalia to procure this treasured and only true source of Frereana Frankincense oil from local clans of harvesters, continuing Young Living’s legacy as the global expert in frankincense.
Frereana Frankincense is high in monoterpenes, lupeols, and alpha thujene, making it different from Boswellia sacra and Boswellia carteri. The lemony scent of Frereana Frankincense is uplifting and cheering and promotes calmness and relaxation. Traditionally, Frereana Frankincense was used to promote energy flow, increase spiritual awareness, deepen meditation, improve attitude, and uplift spirits.
How to use:
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Flammable: Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.
- Diffuse during meditation, affirmations, goal setting, or sacred book study for increased spiritual connection.
- Add to the Raindrop Technique® to uplift body, mind, and spirit.
- Mix with Jade Lemon™ for clarity, focus, and concentration during spiritually trying times.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to your pet’s paws to support happy feet.
- Add to your daily Young Living skincare products to help support healthy skin.
- Diffuse to help support clarity during times of stress.
- Use in conjunction with Young Living’s Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture™ collection.
Boswellia frereana† (Frereana frankincense) resin †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Code 4687 - 5 ml bottle
The Hebrew word for frankincense, levonah (sometimes translated as "incense"), is in the Bible 22 times.
"Who is this that cometh out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and
frankincense with all powders of the merchant?"
- Song of Solomon 3:6
"And when any will offer a meat offering unto the LORD, his offering shall be of fine flour; and he shall pour oil upon it, and put frankincense thereon"
- Leviticus 2:1
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.