Di-Gize™ Oil Blend
Di-Gize™ is a dietary supplement that provides valuable aid for digestive concerns and
helps support a healthy digestive system.* Di-Gize™ is an ideal companion to the nutritional
supplements ComforTone® and JuvaTone®.
If experiencing ongoing digestive issues, take a few drops of Di-Gize and rub some on
your abdomen to help unwind emotions stored in your stomach.
- Topically: May be applied to the Vita Flex Points on the feet and ankles.
- Topically: Apply over the stomach, as compress on the abdomen, on other Vita Flex Points on the body, and at the bottom of the throat (for gagging).
- Dietary Use: Supplement, dilute one drop in 4 oz. of any drink and sip slowly.
- Retention enema: for ridding the colon of parasites and for combating digestive candida.
- Pets: Apply to animal paws for parasites.
- Tarragon may help to reduce anorexia, dyspepsia, flatulence, intestinal spasms, nervous and sluggish digestion, and genial urinary tract infection.
- Ginger is warming, uplifting, and empowering. Emotionally, it may help influence physical energy. Because of its calming influence on the digestive system, it may help reduce feelings of nausea, and motion sickness.
- Peppermint is an anti-inflammatory to the prostate and nerves. It is soothing, cooling and dilating to the system. It may also be beneficial for food poisoning, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, halitosis, colic, nausea, and motion sickness.
- Juniper has antiseptic, cleansing and detoxifying properties. It may help to improve circulation through the kidneys.
- Anise may help calm and strengthen the digestive system.
- Fennel may help support the digestive function by supporting the liver. It may also help balance the hormones.
- Lemongrass is a vasodilator, antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and sedative. It may help improve circulation, wake up the lymphatic system, and increase the flow of oxygen.
- Patchouli is sedating, calming, and relaxing allowing it to reduce anxiety. It is a digester of toxic material in the body.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin.
Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
Use with caution during pregnancy (only a drop massaged on the outer ear for morning sickness).
Not for use by people with epilepsy.
Di-Gize: Item# 3324, 15 ml