Clarity™ Oil Blend
Clarity™ promotes a clear mind and alertness. It contains stimulating oils including
peppermint and rosemary, which have been used for many years to promote mental sharpness.
A study performed by Dr. William N. Dember of the University of Cincinnati found that
inhaling peppermint oil increased the mental accuracy of students by 28 percent.
Clarity can also be used to help restore mental alertness or wakefulness when
you are experiencing fatigue or drowsiness.
Clarity™ may help with memory retention and mental alertness; Clarity™
may even help oxygenate the brain. Clarity™ may also be a stimulant for
low energy and may help keep one from going into shock.
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse; put in bath water; put on cotton ball in air
vents. Apply on temples, wrists, and neck.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
- Basil has been found beneficial for alleviating mental fatigue. It may help sharpen the senses and encourage concentration. It may also stimulate the nerves and the adrenal cortex.
- Cardamom is uplifting, refreshing, and invigorating. It may be beneficial for clearing confusion.
- Rosemary verbenon may help balance heart function, energize the solar plexus, and reduce mental fatigue. It also stimulates memory and opens the conscious mind.
- Peppermint is an anti-inflammatory to the nerves and helps reduce inflammation in damaged tissue. It is soothing, cooling, and dilating to the system. Dr. Dembar, of the University of Cincinnati, discovered in a research study that inhaling peppermint oil increased the mental accuracy of the students tested by up to 28%.
- Rosewood may help improve skin elasticity. It is soothing to the skin, appeasing to the mind, relaxing to the body, and creates a feeling of peace and gentleness.
- Geranium may help with hormonal balance, liver and kidney functions and the discharge of toxins from the liver that hold us back from having balance. Geranium opens the liver chakra.
- Lemon promotes health, healing, physical energy, and purification. Its fragrance is invigorating, enhancing, and warming.
- Palmarosa is valuable for all types of skin problems because it stimulates new cell growth, regulates oil production, moisturizes and speeds healing.
- Ylang Ylang may help focus thoughts together, filtering out the ever-present garbage. It brings back a feeling of peace, and establishing a sense of relaxation.
- Bergamot is soothing to the endocrine system and the hormones of the body. It may uplift and calm the emotions to help relieve anxiety, stress, and tension.
Clarity: Item# 3321, 15 ml